Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 3 - Practical Experience (pt 3)

Adobe Flash Icon
(from Creative Commons)
In my third post for this practical experience I am going to have to admit defeat with this software application. Even after viewing 8 of Lynda.com's 24 Adobe Flash training chapters I still was struggling through Flash. I made a shape, some lines and some text, but by the time I got to chapter 8 (Creating Frame-by-Frame Animations) it was 2 1/2 hours later and I was getting pretty lost with all the explanations. I am honestly bummed that I had such a hard time with this and I don' think I am going to pursue Flash for the Week 4 Practical experience. I will try something else and look forward to week 6 when there will be someone there who can actually guide me through it with baby steps (I hope) rather than in leaps and bounds like these videos provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment