Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 4 - Practical Experience (pt 1)

iMovie
(from Creative Commons)

After my epic fail with trying to understand Adobe's Flash program, I decided to lighten my load and use a more user friendly program and work to improve my prowess in iMovie. This is the first year I have ever touched a Mac and Mac related software so all of these applications are very new to me. Since the start of my coursework at Full Sail I feel like I have not had the opportunity to truly play with iMovie to its fullest. Some things I am looking forward to trying is working with the green screen. Another application that interests me is stop animation which I became curious of after reading Alima Saffell's practical experience blog and seeing some of the video she has created. I too would like to experiment with this as well. Finally, I will be using Lynda.com to investigate all the little aspects and intricacies of iMovie that I didn't really understand and utilize effectively while creating all these iMovies that have been required in these past courses. So, stick with me as I journey into my iMovie practical experience in week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment