Saturday, April 16, 2011

EDM 613 Wk 4 Publishing Leadership Project

Photo by Jason Peglow
Introduction:
I have elected to submit applications for publication of my Action Research paper to the following resources:  The National Middle School Association's Middle School Journal (site link) and The National Council of Teachers of English's (NCTE) Language Arts Journal (site link) I chose these two journals primarily because I am a member of both of these associations, but also because the content of these two journals deals directly with the age group and the context of my action research project. Now, I get to begin the process of applying and submitting requests for publication.

Link to Publishing/Leadership Project part 1 of 2: Paper vs.  Project
Link to Publishing/Leadership Project part 2 of 2: Where to Present & Why

Link to Puplishing/Leadership Project Paper: ARP Google Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment